Social enterprise, cooperative and voluntary action: Bringing principles and values to renew action.
University of Zaragoza. Teruel Campus (Teruel, Spain)
Puede acceder a la página de la Conferencia en español aquí: https://emes.net/conferenciateruel
- Presentation and important dates
- Conference rationale & thematic lines
- Transdisciplinary Forum
- Conference committees
- Conference organisers
- Abstract submission
- Conference registration
- Available support
- Practical information and FAQs
The EMES International Research Network, in partnership with the Empower-SE COST Action, the University of Zaragoza’s GESES-Zaragoza University Research Group (Grupo de Estudios Sociales y Económicos del Tercer Sector), the Social Economy Laboratory LAB_ES and CEPES Aragon are pleased to announce the 8th EMES International Research Conference on the theme “Social enterprise, cooperative and voluntary action: Bringing principles and values to renew action“.
The Conference will take place on October 4-7, 2021, at the University of Zaragoza, Teruel Campus (Teruel, Spain). The Conference will bring together research communities from all over the world studying different aspects of the third sector through a variety of theoretical lenses and perspectives. These include, but are not limited to, social innovation, social entrepreneurship, voluntary and solidarity action, hybrid organizing, institutional logics, the commons, the transitions, and critical management. This unique Conference aims to be a meeting place for scholars worldwide involved in social enterprise, social and solidarity economy, social entrepreneurship and social innovation research across the globe.
On October 4 we will hold a Transdisciplinary Forum including exchange and dialogue with non-academic local and international stakeholders. There will be a separate booking system for people who are only attending this day while full conference delegates are welcome to attend the Transdisciplinary Forum.
We welcome you to our conference and look forward to welcoming you in Teruel next October.
- Opening of abstract submission – 5th October 2020
- Submission of abstracts deadline – 15th March 2021 (new date)
- Opening of registration platform – 12th April 2021
- Notification to authors – 19th April 2021
- Deadline for early-bird registration – 25th June 2021
- Full paper submission (for awards) – 25th June 2021
- Deadline for conference registration for presenters – 15th July 2021 (extended)
- Preliminary pogram publication – 3rd September 2021
- Deadline for registration for non-presenters – 13th September 2021
- Conference opening – 4th October 2021
- Full paper submission for inclusion in the EMES Selected Conference Papers series – 31st October 2021