- Presentation and important dates
- Conference rationale
- Thematic lines and conveners
- Conference committees
- Conference organisers
- Abstract submission
- Conference registration
- Available support
There will be different types of registration available, depending on whether or not participants are members of EMES. Members, including PhD students and regular researchers, enjoy a reduced registration fee. In addition, the organisers will offer an early-bird registration fee for those participants who register by 1st April 2021. There will be a special registration fee for professionals interested in participating in the conference (in addition to the Transdisciplinary Forum).
Registration information will be available in early September as well. The registration fee will cover all conference materials, three lunches, one evening gala reception and one dinner event.
If you wish to become an EMES member, please visit our Membership and networking page. Note that in order to register with a member rate, your membership needs to be activated as you need to provide your username.
No participant will be accepted without having registered in the event and no day registration is available (except for the Transdisciplinary Forum).
- For any questions about this conference, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/emesnetwork | www.facebook.com/sheffieldhallamuniversity/
- Twitter: @emesnetwork | @LAB_ES_Unizar
- Event hashtags: #8EMESconf | #EMPOWERSE_EU