Social enterprise, cooperative and voluntary action: Bringing principles and values to renew action.
University of Zaragoza (Zaragoza, Spain)
- Presentation and important dates
- Conference rationale
- Thematic lines and conveners
- Conference committees
- Conference organisers
- Abstract submission
- Conference registration
- Available support
The EMES International Research Network, in partnership with the Empower-SE COST Action, the University of Zaragoza’s GESES-Zaragoza University Research Group (Grupo de Estudios Sociales y Económicos del Tercer Sector), the Social Economy Laboratory LAB_ES and CEPES Aragon are pleased to announce the 8th EMES International Research Conference on the theme “Social enterprise, cooperative and voluntary action: Bringing principles and values to renew action“.
The conference will take place on June 21-24, 2021, at the University of Zaragoza (Zaragoza, Spain). This unique conference aims to be a meeting place for scholars worldwide involved in social enterprise, social and solidarity economy, social entrepreneurship and social innovation research across the globe.
On June 21-22 we will hold a Transdisciplinary Forum including exchange and dialogue with non-academic local and international stakeholders. There will be a separate booking system for people who are only attending these two days while full conference delegates are welcome to attend the Transdisciplinary Forum.
We welcome you to our conference and look forward to welcoming you in Zaragoza next June.
- Opening of abstract submission – 5th October 2020
- Submission of abstracts deadline – 11th January 2021
- Notification to authors – 1st February 2021
- Deadline for early-bird registration – 5th April 2021
- Deadline for conference registration for presenters – 3rd May 2021
- Full paper submission (for awards) – 17th May 2021
- Programme publication – 31st May 2021
- Deadline for registration for non-presenters – 14th June 2021
- Conference opening – 21st June 2021