Social enterprise, cooperative and voluntary action: Bringing principles and values to renew action.
University of Zaragoza (Zaragoza, Spain)
Puede acceder a la página de la Conferencia en español aquí: https://emes.net/conferenciazaragoza
- Presentation and important dates
- Conference rationale
- Thematic lines and conveners
- Conference committees
- Conference organisers
- Abstract submission
- Conference registration
- Available support
The EMES International Research Network, in partnership with the Empower-SE COST Action, the University of Zaragoza’s GESES-Zaragoza University Research Group (Grupo de Estudios Sociales y Económicos del Tercer Sector), the Social Economy Laboratory LAB_ES and CEPES Aragon are pleased to announce the 8th EMES International Research Conference on the theme “Social enterprise, cooperative and voluntary action: Bringing principles and values to renew action“.
The conference will take place on October 4-7, 2021, at the University of Zaragoza (Zaragoza, Spain). This unique conference aims to be a meeting place for scholars worldwide involved in social enterprise, social and solidarity economy, social entrepreneurship and social innovation research across the globe.
On October 4 we will hold a Transdisciplinary Forum including exchange and dialogue with non-academic local and international stakeholders. There will be a separate booking system for people who are only attending this day while full conference delegates are welcome to attend the Transdisciplinary Forum.
We welcome you to our conference and look forward to welcoming you in Zaragoza next June.
- Opening of abstract submission – 5th October 2020
- Submission of abstracts deadline – 1st March 2021
- Notification to authors – 19th April 2021
- Deadline for early-bird registration – 28th May 2021
- Deadline for conference registration for presenters – 25th June 2021
- Full paper submission (for awards) – 25th June 2021
- Program publication – 3rd September 2021
- Deadline for registration for non-presenters – 13th September 2021
- Conference opening – 4th October 2021