From the great transformation to the eco-social transition. New solidarities in action
Co-organized by Collège d’études mondiales – Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme, Empower-SE COST Action and Karl Polanyi Institute of Political Economy.
- Important dates and registration
- Seminar thematic approach
- Seminar committees
- About the organizers and supporters
- 15 December 2019. Deadline for abstract submission.
- 08 January 2020. Deadline for second submission round.
Abstracts should be sent via this link https://forms.gle/LEzVEP9ufTi9Jgff9
- 15 January 2020. Communication to authors.
- 20 January 2020. Registration opens.
- 28 February 2020. Registration deadline for authors.
- 13 March 2020. Registration deadline for non-authors.
- 19 March 2020. Seminar begins.
There are different fees available according to whether participants are EMES members or not:
- Regular registration > 205€
- Student registration >115€
* Participants registering under this fee need to provide proof of membership.
- Regular registration > 380€
- Student registration >190€
A limited number of grants (contributing to accommodation and travel expenses) are available under the EMPOWER-SE COST Action for authors with an accepted abstract. If you are interested in applying for this support, please note that in addition to the scientific excellence criterion (evaluation score), abstracts must address the specific objectives described in the proposal description (Memorandum of Understanding, page 3-4). Moreover, the following specific COST criteria apply: gender balance, ITC origin and ECI stage. If you are interested in being considered for this grant scheme, please indicate so in your abstract by ticking the appropriate box as included in the Application Submission template.
Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) are Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Serbia and Turkey.
Early Career Investigators (ECI) are researchers with PhD plus a maximum of 8 years of experience.
For further information email email@example.com