CES, University of Liege, Belgium
Moreover, it intends to equip students with the capacity to design and implement a financing mix in the framework of the elaboration of a social enterprise’s business plan.
Goals of the course:
- To understand the economic rationality of the various modes of financing of social enterprises
- To acquire a thorough operational knowledge of the modes of financing (public funding, price-fixing, fund-raising)
- To acquire the capacity to design and implement a financing mix in the framework of the elaboration of a social enterprise’s business plan
- Theoretical approach of the financing mix
- Types of public regulation
- Recent developments: venture philanthropy, public-private partnerships, cause-related marketing, socially responsible investment
- Social business plan and global performance assessment (cost/benefit analysis, social return on investment)
Sybille Mertens and Michel Marée
For more information about this course, click here.