Abstracts for full paper presentations should not exceed 600 words and not be less than 400 words in length, excluding bibliography. It should include:
- A full title
- Full author(s) information (including institution)
- Confirmation about presenting author
- Thematic seminar axis
The conference welcomes ongoing research and PhD research at an advanced stage.
- Abstracts and papers can be submitted in English or French.
- A maximum of two abstracts per author will be accepted.
- Authors may submit their abstracts via email using the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, February 1st, 2016 – Abstracts submission deadline
- Monday, February 29th, 2016 – Extended submission deadline/Response to authors
- Monday, March 14th, 2016 – Registration opens
- Monday, May 9th, 2016 – Full text submission
- Monday, May 6th, 2016 – Registration deadline
Fees and registration
There are different fees available according to whether participants are EMES members or not:
|EMES member||Non-EMES member|
Reduced registration includes students, retired professionals, and individuals associated to non-OECD country institutions. Please note that in order to register using the reduced EMES members or non-OECD fee, you need to provide proof of your status in the form of: starting date of your yearly EMES membership; student status (ID and institutional affiliation); or affiliation to a non-OECD country institution.
Unfortunately, there are no grants or subsidies available for this Seminar.
Registration begins on March 14th, 2016.
For questions about this event please email us at info(a)emes.net