We have teamed up with the hotel reservations experts RESOTEL to gather the most convenient accommodation offers for the participants of the 4th EMES Research Conference. You can find a broad range of price options that can adjust to your budget. Click here to see the list of hotels and do not be late in reserving yours.
We have also created a list with an additional hotel, a hostel and some B&Bs:
– Hôtel Neuvice. Nine double rooms for double or single use in the center of Liege. Minimum stay of three nights during the conference. Discounted rate available at 100€/room + 1 breakfast or 110€/room + 2 breakfasts (standard rate is 130€/room + 15€/breakfast). The discounted rate (VAT and tourism tax included) will be valid until June 25th. Contact Gaëtane Leroy for reservation mentioning “EMES Conference” in the subject.
How to get to Liege
On the right hand side of this page, you can download a PDF with some information on “How to get to Liege”, which we will complete with additional information about the two conference venues.
- November 30, 2012 Deadline for abstract submission and panel proposals by authors seeking an early notification of acceptance/rejection
- December 20, 2012 Notification of acceptance/rejection to authors seeking an early decision
- February 15, 2013 Final deadline for abstract submission and panel proposals
- March 29, 2013 Notification of acceptance/rejection to authors
- May 8, 2013 Deadline for early-bird registration at reduced fees
- June 15, 2013 Deadline for full paper submission
- June 15, 2013 Deadline for conference registration
- July 1, 2013 Conference starts
* The organizers will arrange for direct buses to the two main airports (National Brussels airport and Charleroi-Brussels South) at 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM for an additional fee of approx. 20€.
Conference updates will be regularly published in the EMES News Alerts. If you wish to subscribe, please fill in the sign-up form here.