The EMES Selected Conference Papers (ESCP) from the 8thEMES Conference, which took place in Teruel in October 2021, are now available on-line. These papers are available to a large international audience of researchers, scholars, practitioners, policymakers, students and, more generally, any person whose work is related to the third sector.
The texts were selected based on the evaluation of the session chairs. This selection is composed of six articles, including the Best Conference paper and the Best PhD Conference paper, all of which can be freely downloaded in PDF format and shared widely.
These are the six selected conference papers:
- Maarten Hogenstijn, Hendrik-Jan Trooster, Bas Jacobs and Claudia Cuypers (2021), “Building a transdisciplinary learning community around a SE minor program”, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (The Netherlands)
- Heidi Myyryläine, Vineta Fortina, Mana Farshid and Juta Jaani (2021), “Discourses of participatory governance. Case study from social enterprises in Nordic-Baltic countries”
- Kristel Maasen(2021), “Organising the enterprise as a common: an alternative to participatory management in worker cooperatives”, Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences Research Centre (METICES, Belgium)
- Irene Ciccarino, Susana Rodrigues and Jorge Da Silva (2021), “Social Value Appraisal: Cutting the Gordian Knot”, Centre of Applied Research in Management and Economics (CARME, Portugal)
- Thibault Mirabel (2021), “Survival Advantage of Worker Buyouts over Newly Created Worker-Owned Firms”, University of Paris-Nanterre (France)
- Sofia Adam and Ifigeneia Douvitsa (2021), “Theoretical foundations of social enterprise, cooperative and voluntary action principles and values: Complementarities, contradictions and their implications”, Hellenic Open University (Greece)
In case of questions regarding one of these papers, please contact the author(s) directly.
We want to thank all the authors and conference session chairs, and the organising committee for their involvement in the launch of this new series.