The key role of social enterprises and the social and solidarity economy in post-pandemic societies
20-23 June 2022 (Sevilla, Spain)
The 8th EMES International Training School will include well-known professors from recognised research centres covering a wide spectrum of research themes, and this multi-disciplinary approach will represent a major strength for the participants.
- Millán Díaz Foncea, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Philippe Eynaud, Sorbonne University, France
- Sílvia Ferreira, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Luiz Inacio Gaiger, UNISINOS, Brazil
- Giulia Galera, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, Italy
- Nicole Göler von Ravensburg, Frankfurt UAS, Germany
- Carmen Guzmán Alfonso (co-chair), University of Sevilla, Spain
- Linda A. Lundgaard, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Marthe Nyssens, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium
- Mary O’Shaughnessy (co-chair), University College Cork, Ireland
- Francesca Petrella, LEST – Aix-Marseille University, France
- Richard Pfeilstetter, University of Sevilla, Spain
- Marta Rey, University of A Coruña, Spain
- Michael Roy, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
- Davorka Vidovic, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Rasheda Weaver, Iona College, United States
Local Scientific Committee
University of Seville: Carmen Guzmán Alfonso and Francisco Javier Santos (co-chairs); Lidia Valiente, Pilar Tejada, Pilar Moreno, María José Rodríguez, José Fernández, Rosario González.
EMES Network: Rocío Nogales Muriel, Tamara Bilbija.