Our new individual member Laura Michelini is sharing an interesting call for the 7th International Conference on New Business Models will take place in Rome and online on 22-24 of June 2022.
This year the title of the conference is Sustainable Business Models Challenges: Economic Recovery and Digital Transformation.
EMES community might be interested in the following tracks:
- Entrepreneurship for social inclusion: business modelling for impact
- Sustainable business models: create and capture value through frugal innovation.
- Sharing economy business models for sustainability: design, functioning and impacts
- Responsible and sustainable production and consumption: the reduction of food loss and waste through new business models and circular economy
- New theoretical foundations of business models for sustainability as social action
Check all the 17 tracks on the call for contributors and the Doctoral Colloquium call for applicants at the following link https://www.newbusinessmodels.org/call-for-submissions-1
Submit your extended abstract or paper by February 1st!
Publication opportunities: conference proceedings with ISBN and fast track review process for Sinergie – Italian Journal of Management. Additional opportunities will be announced shortly.
This is the link to sign up for the newsletter!
Further submission guidelines and information are available on the conference website: www.newbusinessmodels.org constantly updated.
For any other questions or doubts you may contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org