- Presentation and important dates
- Conference rationale & thematic lines
- Conference committees
- Conference organisers
- Abstract submission
- Practical information and FAQs
- Transdisciplinary Forum
- Conference registration
- Paper and poster guidelines
Members, including PhD students and regular researchers, enjoy a reduced registration fee. In addition, the organisers offer an early-bird registration fee for those participants who register by 19th May 2023.
Please note that the registration fee does not cover the gala dinner, which will have an additional cost of 70€ (per researcher) and 50€ (per PhD student).
All conference materials, and lunches, are covered by the registration.
The registration deadline for presenters is 19th June 2023
For non-presenters, it is 7th August 2023
|EMES member||Non-EMES member|
|Early bird||Regular||Early bird||Regular|
If you wish to become an EMES member, please visit our Membership and networking page. Note that in order to register with a member rate, your membership needs to be activated, as you need to provide your username.
There will be a special registration fee for professionals interested in participating in the conference (for the Transdisciplinary Forum).
No participant will be accepted without registering for the event, and no day registration is available (except for the Transdisciplinary Forum).
- Refunds will be possible for cancellations notified by written notice before 3rd July 2023.
- A 50 € administrative fee will be charged.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made after 3rd July 2023.