Centre d’Economie Sociale (CES), University of Liege, Belgium
In industrialised regions, the field of the social economy represents between 5 and 15% of employment, depending on the country considered. It brings together all enterprises with a social purpose, be they non-profit organisations, cooperatives societies, mutual benefit societies or foundations, in various areas of activity. This training programme in Management of Social Enterprises organized by HEC-ULg Executive School and the Center for Social Economy aims to support the professionalisation of these enterprises and to strengthen their role in the current economic system; students graduating from this programme earn a University Certificate.
The goals of the training programme are:
- To apprehend the role of social enterprises in the global economic context and the stakes that they represent.
- To manage strategically the major sources of funding of social enterprises.
- To fine-tune/deepen the knowledge of the specific models of governance and human resource management in social enterprises.
- To develop the capacity to manage a team.
- To explore, identify and seize the opportunities for social enterprise development.
For more information about this programme, click here.