Social Innovation Community Summer School
The University of Bologna (Department of Architecture and Department of Economics), in collaboration with EMES Network’s member AICCON, organize the second edition of the Social Innovation Community Summer School. The SUMSIC 2017 which will be held at the University of Bologna from June 26 to June 30, 2017.
Regions as Social Innovations Ecosystems? History, culture and institutions
SUMSIC 2017 will aim for a lively discussion about the role of regions as possible ecosystems for social innovation. In this respect, we will devote a special emphasis to the importance of:
- history and culture of a region for the development of such ecosystem
- the role of institutions, private and public, to support and facilitate such development.
Extended application deadline: May 20, 2017
The Summer School has no admission fee. It is aimed at students who are currently engaged in graduate studies (Master and PhD), practitioners and policy makers. The target number of participants is 45.
- Presentations of cases and experiences of social innovation communities in different regions;
- General lectures and talks;
- Study visits for better understanding of the ecosystem of the social innovation community in the Bologna region;
- Three parallel workshops (each participant will allocate upon request to one of the three);
- Presentation of the results of the work conducted in the school in a plenary session;
- The school participation also covers Lunches, coffee breaks, a welcome cocktail and a social dinner.
- Extended application deadline: May 20, 2017 [FORM]
- Confirmation of Acceptance: until May 10, 2017
- Registration Deadline: May 17, 2017
You still have time to apply. We’d love to meet you there.
Further information at AICCON.