The previous seminar in May 2016 focused on a key question in Polanyi’s work: the relationship between economic and political pluralism. At this conference we will now explore further how a renewed reconciliation between the redistributive capacity of the welfare state and the reciprocal and collective capacities of associative life may form a cornerstone in a new welfare society.
We are inviting proposals on how a Polanyian framework may contribute to define a way forward for the welfare state in an international perspective.
- October 31st, 2017. Launching of the call for papers
- November 29th, 2017. Opening of abstract submission
- February 28th, 2018. Abstract submission deadline
- March 15th, 2018. Notification of acceptance/rejection to authors
- March 15th, 2018. Conference registration opens
- April 9th, 2018. Deadline for seminar registration
- April 11th, 2018. Deadline for full paper submission
- April 16th, 2018. Beginning of the seminar
Abstract submission will open on November 29th, 2018
For all other information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org