- October 3rd, 2016 Opening of abstract submission
- January 9th, 2017 Abstract submission deadline
- February 14th, 2017 Notification of acceptance/rejection to authors
- February 15th, 2017 Conference registration opens
- March 27th, 2017 Early-bird registration at reduced fees deadline
- April 17th, 2017 Deadline for conference registration for presenters
- June 5th, 2017 Deadline for full paper submission
- June 15th, 2017 Deadline for conference registration (non-presenters)
There are different types of registration available, depending on whether or not participants are members of EMES. Members, including PhD students and regular researchers, enjoy a reduced registration fee (a proof of enrollment in a PhD programme may be requested from PhD students registering for the event, if deemed necessary by the organisers). In addition, the organisers offer an early-bird registration fee for those participants who register by March 27, 2017. The registration fee covers all conference materials, three lunches, one evening gala reception and one dinner event.
Finally, thanks to some sponsors’ support, the organisers are able to offer a subsidized fee that includes accommodation for three or four nights (starting on Monday, June 3, 2017) in on-campus residences; this subsidized fee is reserved for PhD students (non-OECD and OECD) and non-OECD ICSEM researchers who requested it when January 9, 2017. Some reduced fees could also be available depending on the response from the people who were awarded a subsidised fee. However, if you did not request it when submitting your paper, please note that it cannot be requested afterwards.